Ph33R d4 L33+ M@5+3R......

Saturday, March 19, 2005

To operate or not to operate?? Thats the question.

Just to make things clear, I am writting this blog BEFORE I am getting a 2nd opinion from another doctor. So bear with it for awhile, or at least till' Monday night.

Here are seperate pro's and con's of operating my palm or NOT to operate it.

OPERATE
-> I maybe able to out streatch my broken finger after the operation. Although it isn't 100% I am able to do so.
-> There won't be lump on top my hand if I go through with the operation.
-> The healing process take around 3-6 weeks.

NOT OPERATE
-> I may not be able to extend my finger to its extreme anymore.
-> There is a high chance that there will be a lump on my hand.
-> It still take 3-6 weeks to cure.

So, you tell me in the comments section, which way should I follow through. Both seems to end up the same way. Though call. But at the moment I am waiting for the verdict from my 2nd doctor on Monday.

Hope everything will be fine when I visit the doctor on Monday. :-)

2 Comments:

  • i think u should operate since it would be more benefit. u can have back yr normal hand movement. AT the end, it still up to u!!! GOOD LUCK!!!!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:57 PM  

  • OPERATE!!!!

    but after PC fair and hitch la :P

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home