Ph33R d4 L33+ M@5+3R......

Saturday, March 12, 2005

1st post for the rebirth of the old blog......... New image new nick........

W00+...... first blog for my "new" blog site..... its always a memorable moment and I hope this time it would be a more sucessful outing..... Meaning I would try my best to update daily or a least once every alternate day. Just drop by once in a while to get an update of my blog. Thanks

PS: Please add me into your RSS feed bookmark at 2randy.blogspot.com/atom.xml <- Blogspot

or

Add my RSS bookmark for Wallop Account at http://mywallop.com/rsspersfeed.aspx?id=4741717 <- add this only if u have an account over at mywallop.com

PPS: If you wan a Wallop account. Please email/pm/call me. I will give you an invite into the Wallop community.

Thanks for your cooperation.

213 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home