Ph33R d4 L33+ M@5+3R......

Thursday, May 26, 2005

College Started FINALLY.... for me.

College started yesterday and boy was it "fun" and "entertaining". The emcees' are BS-ing on the stage and the lecturers that gave their speeches in the hall and in the class, gave the SAME talk.

On the "bright" side, I got choosen as Class Rep. WHICH = more work/hardwork.

That was YESTERDAY. Today we had this Society/Club/Sports "Open Day". Virtually there is nothing to do UNLESS collecting useless leaflets is SOMETHING worth doing.

Other than collect leaflets, I did my student ID today, hopefully it will be ready ASAP and not the mentioned 1 or 2 weeks time period.

TOMORROW is another day of Orientation Week, the college is going to do a Gotong-Royong, but heck with it. I will just head up to the SAS (School of Science and Arts) office and collect my courses' timetable for Monday and Tuesday. After collecting it, I will need to ponder how in the world am I able to contact EACH and EVERY coursemates to inform them of the time??

SO....... like what has been told by my SENIOR to me, let THEM call you, not YOU call them. Hehe..... if they don't call = NOMB. ROTFLOL.......

ADD.:
Total time spent in college....
Wednesday -> 8am -> 6.30pm
Thursday -> 9am -> 11.30am

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home